It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Sunday, July 6, 2014

Castellare di Tonda : Horse Riding Holiday



I'm recently back from a fantastic horse riding holiday that I booked with In The Saddle to Castellare de Tonda in Tuscany, Italy.  In The Saddle are the fab people that sent me riding in Macatoo in Botswana last year, and that holiday was so amazing, that I thought I'd try them again for Tuscany - I wasn't disappointed.

The next few blog posts are going to be about my Castellare di Tonda riding holiday - just warning those non-horse people!  That said, Castellare di Tonda has many other facets to it, horse riding holidays are just one part.  You can do a wellness holiday, take a photography course, drink their wine etc., click HERE for a full list.  I had a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!