It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Win a Trip to MACATOO!




I know I blogged on your chance of winning a trip to Macatoo last month, but you had to be able to get to horse shows in the US or UK to be able to enter (I wish!), but now the lovely team at In The Saddle are giving you all a chance to enter via their Facebook page!

I entered via their Facebook page last year and I WON, so get thee to Facebook, find In The Saddle, and get entering!  It's nearly €8,000 worth of amazing experiences and being treated like royalty in the middle of the Okavango Delta, Botswana.

I'm also going to try to link to the entry page HERE, but I'm not entirely sure it'll work.  Click and try!

It really was the holiday of a lifetime, something we'll NEVER forget, so I wish you all the very best of luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!