It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Friday, April 26, 2013

... And Now For Something Completely Different!


I've got a bunch more info on Macatoo, but I figure even the most ardent horse people amongst us (hello ardent horse people, you're lovely!) are getting a bit of Macatoo fatigue after a few weeks of Botswana blogs, so tomorrow I'm going to give us all a break and post some other bits and bobs for a while.

I'll still be dropping in the odd Macatoo post, but look out for some recipes, restaurant and hotel reviews, and general "other stuff".  I'm also going to try and post some short blogs from Instagram and my iPhone - fingers crossed that it works.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!