It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sorry!




Sorry folks!  We've been doing a bunch of travelling and I didn't take my laptop, so my blogs have been few and far between.  And now we're already into 2013 and I've still got blogs from last year ready to post.  So, here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to keep on posting last years stuff and start writing this years stuff to post when 2012 is finished.

There's going to be a bit of a smoosh of stuff on the blog until I get all the 2012 stuff out, so you'll just have to be a wee bit patient with me - thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!