It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Friday, February 3, 2012

Things I Like ...

My New Widget!

If you look to the right of the blog screen you'll see my new "Who and Where" widget and I think it's pretty fascinating.

I only put it on there today, so as I'm typing this I'm actually the only person who's showing up.  Granted, that's not terribly exciting on its own, but it will be as the days go on.  I tried to reset the code so it shows up from when I put up my first blog, but I had absolutely no success.

Keep an eye on it and see who's checking out the blog.




Oh, and don't worry, it doesn't know who you actually are,
it just puts up which country you're in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!