It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Monday, November 7, 2011

Map of Australia

Hubby, dog and I spent this past weekend in gorgeous Davos, Switzerland, and I'm working on some blogs about that, but here's a map of Australia I just saw on an expat forum and I thought you might get a giggle out of it.


2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!!!!!! *crosses Oz off "Places I'd like to go" list*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essentially the whole country is out to kill you. That said, it's fabulous if you can get out alive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!