It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm Outta Here!

We're off to Manchester and Glasgow until Tuesday, so there won't be any blogging being done.

Just dropped Archie off at the dog hotel and Claudia, the owner, informed me that his favourite girlfriend dog, Phyllis, is staying as well.  Archie is absolutely thrilled, but seriously, who names their dog Phyllis?  That said, we named ours Archie ...

Anyway, not sure if the photos are viewable yet, but I'll try to attach one of Archie to this blog, just to check.  Let me know if you can see it.


2 comments:

  1. I see it! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! There's the tongue! And Archie attached to the tongue! What was the problem with the photos? I thought it was on my end in your first post...but obviously not? Happy travels and can't wait for the updates once you're back.
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!